The 11.6″ Ideapad 120S Notebook from Lenovo is a budget-friendly laptop designed for users looking to accomplish everyday tasks. Specs-wise, it’s equipped with a 1.6 GHz Intel N3060 Dual-core processor, 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, 500GB storage, and integrated Intel UHD graphics. With these combined, this system can be used to browse the internet, compose and edit documents, stream online videos, and more. Other integrated features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, an HDMI port, a webcam, speakers, microphones, and a 3.5mm combo audio jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 S, which is a slimmed down version of Windows 10 that can only utilize apps within the Windows Store.
- Microsoft-Verified Security
- Windows 10 is only capable of running Microsoft Store apps, ensuring that they’re Microsoft-verified for security and integrity. Also, Microsoft Edge is the default browser for internet security, while Windows Defender keeps your system protected.
- Performance That Lasts
- Windows 10 S is optimized for performance, so you’ll be able to boot and load applications quickly. Moreover, Microsoft’s Edge browser runs fast and safe, so you can stream high-definition content and switch across multiple apps without delay.
- Familiar Windows 10 Features
- Even though Windows 10 is a slimmed down version of Windows 10, you’ll still have access to many of Windows 10’s features, such as snap, task view, and virtual desktops. There’s also Cortana, Windows Ink, and Windows Hello for password-free access. If there’s something missing, head over to the Windows Store to search for the app that you need.
- Cloud Convenience Plus Apps
- Microsoft OneDrive is integrated with Windows 10 S, so you’ll be able to save, access, and sync your files to the cloud. If you need certain tools or to run non-Store apps, you can easily upgrade to Windows 10 Home.