Built with a 360° hinge, the Pavilion x360 15 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop from HP enables users to work, write, watch, and play, while being free to create, connect and share. It’s also compatible with digital pens, so the Pavilion x360 can be used for a wide variety of functions. The system is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U quad-core processor, which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 3.9 GHz. Meanwhile, its 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. For storage, the Pavilion x360 is equipped with a 1TB 7200RPM HARD DISK. There’s also an integrated HP webcam and dual-array digital microphone, so you can video chat when you need to.
The 15.6″ IPS display features a HD 1366 x 728 native resolution, WLED-backlighting, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The display also features anti-glare, micro-edge touchscreen functionality, which allows you to utilize the touch gestures and functions in Windows 10 to further improve accessibility and productivity. The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture. You’ll also be able to output video to an external display using the system’s HDMI output. Other connectivity options include one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one multi-format SD card reader, one 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo audio jack, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and Bluetooth 4.2.
HP’s 15.6″ Pavilion x360 includes a 45W AC power adapter and a 3-cell / 41Wh lithium-ion polymer battery. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
- 360° Hinge
- Engineered to rotate 360° so that you can use your device in four modes, the Pavilion x360 sets you up to work, write, watch, and play.
- 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core Processor
- Upgrade performance with smooth responsiveness, stream premium content or even create your own.
- 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM
- With its higher bandwidth, everything from multi-tasking to playing games gets a performance boost.
- 1TB Storage
- 1TB 7200rpm delivers faster performance.
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Smoothly stream content and play your favorite games.
- Stay Connected
- With Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 4.2, all your connections are fast and reliable.
- HD Touchscreen
- Pinch, zoom, and swipe to intuitively control your PC right from the screen.
Windows 10 Home
- Smart Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.