HP OMEN X 15 Core i7 8GB Ram,128GB SSD + 1TB HDD,6GB GTX 1060 ,15.6” Display
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ 4-Cores
- 8GB DDR4 | 1TB 7200 rpm HDD + 128GB SSD
- 15.6″ FHD 1920 x 1080 IPS Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU (6GB GDDR5)
- Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader
- 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Thunderbolt 3 | Mini DisplayPort | HDMI
- Bang & Olufsen Dual Speakers
- Windows 10 Pro
Play your favorite PC games while on the go with the HP 15.6″ OMEN 15 Notebook. The OMEN features an HP sandblasted hairline brushing finish and a carbon fiber pattern in shadow black. There is also a four-zone RGB lighting backlit keyboard with a numeric keypad.
The 15.6″ display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The display features an IPS panel for wide viewing angles. The matte finish on the screen helps reduce light glare. The micro-edge bezels allow HP to put a larger screen size in a smaller form factor. Visuals are handled by an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with 6GB GDDR5 VRAM. You can output to an external display via Mini DisplayPort or HDMI 2.0.
The system houses an 7th Gen Coffee Lake Intel Core i7-7700HQ four-core processor. It also has 8GB of DDR4 RAM, a 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive, a 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid-state drive, a multi-format digital media card reader, 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet, a front-facing HP Wide Vision HD webcam, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, Thunderbolt 3, and USB 3.1 Gen 1. Windows 10 Home is the installed operating system.
HP OMEN 15
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Card
- NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. Not only are they powerful, they can deliver similar performance to their desktop counterparts with a slight performance difference. This changes mobile gaming, allowing you to max out your game’s visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best.
- 15.6″ FHD IPS Display with Micro-Edge Bezels
- The 15.6″ display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The display also features an IPS panel for wide viewing angles. The micro-edge bezels also allow a larger screen size to fit into a smaller frame. The matte screen finish reduces light glare.
- 7th Gen Coffee Lake Intel Core i7 Four-Core Performance
- The Omen 15 houses an 7th Gen Coffee Lake Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor. The six cores can reach a stock speed of 2.8 GHz. It can also be overclocked up to 4. 1 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost technology.
- Four-Zone Island-Style Backlit Keyboard with RGB Lighting
- Your keyboard allows you to choose four independent zones with different RGB lighting. The WASD keys are outlined to highlight key controls.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Total Capacity||1.128 TB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 128 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 1 TB 2.5″ SATA (7200 rpm)|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5; Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|MU-MIMO Support||2 x 2|
|Webcam||User-Facing: 720p Video|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Watt Hours / Type||70 Wh|
|Maximum Runtime||6 Hours|
|Power Supply||1 x 200 W|
|Package Weight||8.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.3 x 12.0 x 2.7″|