Thin at 0.59″ and weighing 2.9 pounds, the 13.3″ ENVY 13 Ultraslim Notebook from HP delivers the confidence that users need in a laptop. The system is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor, which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 3.4 GHz. The 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. The memory slots are not user-accessible and upgradable.
The 13.3″ BrightView IPS micro-edge display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, WLED-backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and viewing angles of 178°. The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll also be able to output video to an external display at resolutions using the system’s HDMI output or DisplayPort 1.2 via USB Type-C.
For storage of your files, the ENVY 13-ah0075nr is equipped with a 128GB M.2 SSD. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, and more, there is one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port, which supports DisplayPort 1.2 and HP Sleep & Charge, plus two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one of which supports Sleep & Charge. 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2×2) is built-in for wireless networking and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. A built-in microSD card reader lets users download content from their digital camera and other integrated features include a 720p Wide Vision HD webcam with an 88° field of view, dual-array digital mics, and Bang & Olufsen audio with quad speakers.
HP’s 13.3″ ENVY 13-ah0075nr Notebook includes a 45W AC adapter, and its 4-cell / 53.2Wh lithium-ion polymer battery supports HP Fast Charge and can recharge up to 50% in 45 minutes, while also being able to last up to 14 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-bit) and protection is provided by a limited 1-year hardware warranty with 90 days of limited technical support for software and setup from the date of purchase.
- Power and Performance
- Power through projects that come your way, thanks to a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor, 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM, and up to 14 hours of battery life.
- Designed for Mobility
- The durable ENVY 13-ah0075nr features an all-aluminum design with an integrated fingerprint reader.
- Elevated Entertainment
- Enjoy immersive entertainment on a bright Full HD display with 178° viewing angles driven by integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620, as well as and Quad HP Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
- Micro-Edge Display with Edge-to-Edge Keyboard
- This efficient design couples an ultra-thin bezel with an edge-to-edge keyboard, maximizing display and keyboard area.
- Fingerprint Reader
- Seamlessly log in into your device in any mode with the touch of your finger. HP’s patented 3D fingerprint technology helps ensure secure access and online payments.
- HP Fast Charge
- Go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes.
- Metal Chassis
- This system has been crafted with an all-metal design, polished accents, and quality materials that are built to last.
- An aluminum chassis, full-size keyboard, and USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C and Type-A ports combine elegance and efficiency.
- Stay Connected
- With the 802.11ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, your connections are fast and reliable.
- Amazon Alexa Voice Service
- Listen to music, get news, manage smart home devices, and enable any of more than 15K skills – all hands-free using Amazon Alexa on the ENVY 13-ah0075nr.
- HP Wide Vision HD Camera
- An 88°, wide-angle field of view enables video chats with the whole family.
- Island-Style Backlit Keyboard
- Work comfortably in darker environments with a full-sized keyboard and integrated numeric keypad.
- Smart Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.