With 360° of versatility across five modes, including work, share, present, conference, and write, the 13.3″ EliteBook x360 1030 G2 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop from HP is designed for highly mobile professionals. This system is powered by a 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7600U Dual-Core processor, which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. When running demanding tasks, the processor can increase to a max clock speed of 3.9 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs.
The 13.3″ UWVA IPS display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, a typical contrast ratio of 800:1, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, 300 cd/m2 brightness, 166 ppi, viewing angles of 85/85/85/85°, an integrated privacy screen, and multi-touch functionality that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The built-in multi-touch functionality allows you to utilize the touch features and functions in Windows 10 Pro to further improve accessibility and productivity. Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll also be able to output video to an external display using the HDMI 1.4 output and DisplayPort 1.2 technology built into the system’s Thunderbolt 3 controller.
For long term storage of your files, the EliteBook x360 1030 G2 is equipped with a 256GB M.2 Opal2 SATA III TLC SED SSD. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, printers, and more, the EliteBook x360 1030 G2 offers one USB Type-C connector, which supports 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 and 10 Gb/s USB 3.1, as well as two 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one of which doubles as a charging port. Network connectivity may be achieved using 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi, or take advantage of the integrated Gigabit Ethernet controller for connecting to a wired network using the included USB Type-C to RJ45 cable. Bluetooth 4.2 technology allows you to connect additional compatible peripherals, and there is also a microSD card reader, a Smart Card reader, an external micro SIM, a 720p webcam, an IR/RGB camera for face-detection security and system unlocking via Windows Hello, a touch fingerprint sensor for fingerprint authentication, NFC, a dual-microphone array, and four stereo speakers that are driven using Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
The 13.3″ EliteBook x360 1030 G2 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop includes a 65W Smart AC adapter that operates using 115-230 VAC @ 47-63 Hz and a 3-cell / 57Wh lithium-ion polymer battery that supports fast charge and can last for up to 16.5 hours before recharging is required. Also included is an HP Active Pen, and the installed operating system is Windows 10 Professional (64-bit).
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- NFC is a set of communication protocols that enable two electronic devices, one of which is usually a portable device such as a smartphone, to establish communication by bringing them within 1.6″ of each other. NFC devices are used in contactless payment systems, similar to those used in credit cards and electronic ticket smartcards and allow mobile payment. NFC is used for social networking, for sharing contacts, photos, videos, or files, and NFC-enabled devices can act as electronic identity documents and keycards.
- Design & Durability
- The HP EliteBook x360 has a precision-cut, CNC-aluminum unibody frame, and diamond-cut accents that are designed to pass twelve MIL-STD 810G tests.
- Take It for a Spin
- Be prepared for almost any situation with 360° flexibility. Five use modes — work, share, present, conference, and write — all deliver versatility, bringing new life to collaboration and productivity.
- Get end-to-end protection with one of HP’s most secure and manageable PCs. HP Sure Start Gen3 helps protect against BIOS attacks, while the optional HP Sure View integrated privacy screen keeps visual hackers out with the touch of a button while.
- Creativity and Collaboration
- The HP Collaboration Keyboard lets you share your creations with the touch of a button. Audio by Bang & Olufsen and HP Noise Cancellation let you clearly discuss your work.
- Self-Healing Safeguard
- Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen3 monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without user or admin intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise-ready for centralized management.
- Charge Fast
- Work and play long with 16.5 hours of battery life, and recharge up to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes with an HP fast-charging battery.
Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.