Stay productive while you travel with the HP EliteBook 840 G2 L3Z75UT#ABA 14″ Notebook Computer. The 14″ Touch LED-backlit display features a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution. The display can playback HD 720p video without letterboxing. The screen also has an antiglare finish so you’ll be able to use the EliteBook in brightly lit environments. You can also output video to an external display via HDMI. The visuals are handled by the integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500.
The system is powered by a dual-core 5th generation Broadwell 2.2 GHz Intel Core i5-5200U processor. It also has 8GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 750GB 7200 rpm hard drive, a multi-format media card reader, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated 720p HD webcam, and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers.
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is the installed operating system. This version of Windows 7 Professional is preinstalled through the downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro.
- Dual-Core 5th-Gen Broadwell Intel Core i5-5200U Performance
- The HP EliteBook houses an Intel Core i5-5200U processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 2.2 GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 2.7 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated L3 3MB cache and 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, you’ll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently.
- 14″ Touch LED-Backlit Display
- The 14″ LED-backlit display features a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution. The screen can playback HD 720p video without letterboxing. The screen also has an antiglare finish so you can use the EliteBook in brightly lit environments. Visuals are handled by integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500.
- Stay Connected
- For Internet access, the HP EliteBook comes with dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for a fast, wireless connection. In terms of wirelessly connecting to peripherals, you’ll be able to utilize the Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Energy Efficient
- This HP EliteBook is ENERGY STAR certified.