hin at 0.89″ and weighing 4.6 pounds, the 15.6″ Laptop from HP is designed for long-lasting performance so users can speed through tasks and stayed connected throughout the day. The system is powered by a 2.5 GHz AMD Ryzen 3 2200U processor, which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 3.4 GHz. The 4GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. The memory slot is not accessible and upgradable.
The 15.6″ SVA display features an FHD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, WLED-backlighting, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The display also features capacitive multi-touch functionality, allowing you to utilize the touch gestures and functions in Windows 10 to further improve accessibility and productivity. The integrated AMD Radeon Vega 3 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you’ll also be able to output video to an external display at resolutions using the system’s HDMI output.
For storage of your files, the 15-db0030nr is equipped with a 1TB 5400 rpm SATA 2.5″ hard drive. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, and more, the 15-db0030nr offers two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports and one USB 2.0 Type-A port. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi (1×1) are built-in for wired and wireless networking and Bluetooth 4.2 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. A built-in multi-format SD card reader lets users download content from their digital camera and other integrated features include a 720p TrueVision webcam, an integrated digital microphone, and HD audio with stereo speakers.
HP’s 15.6″ Laptop includes a 45W AC adapter, and its 3-cell / 41Wh lithium-ion prismatic battery supports HP Fast Charge and can recharge up to 50% in 45 minutes, while also being able to last up to 7.5 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-bit) and protection is provided by a limited 1-year hardware warranty with 90 days of limited technical support for software and setup from the date of purchase.
- Responsive and Reliable Performance
- A laptop with the power to surf, stream, and do so much more with an AMD Ryzen processor and graphics, along with extensive quality testing to ensure that you can keep going.
- Sleek, Stylish, and Portable
- A sleek and stylish design makes this laptop easy to take almost anywhere. With its brushed keyboard and color-matched hinge, this HP laptop looks as good and performs well.
- Stay Connected and Entertained
- Stay connected for up to 7.5 hours and enjoy crisp visuals on an HD display. Plus, store and enjoy your favorite music, movies, and photos with ample storage.
- Re-Writable DVD Drive
- Watch and write DVDs using the integrated optical drive.
- HP Fast Charge
- Go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes.
- Pinch, zoom, and swipe to intuitively control your system right from the screen.
- HP TrueVision HD Camera
- Video chat with vibrant clarity, even in low light.
- HDMI Out
- Transmit digital HD video and sound to an external display.
- Ethernet Port
- Plug in and enjoy a smooth, wired Internet experience.
- 802.11 a/c (1×1) WLAN & Bluetooth 4.2
- Stay connected to Wi-Fi and to Bluetooth accessories with wireless technology that is faster than 802.11n 1×1.
- DDR4 RAM
- With its higher bandwidth, everything from multi-tasking to playing games gets a performance boost.
- Full-Size Island-Style Keyboard with Integrated Numeric Keypad
- Work comfortably with a full-sized keyboard and integrated numeric pad.
- Smart Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.