The Latitude 14 7000 Series E7440 14″ Ultrabook from Dell features a 14″ widescreen display that is backlit with LEDs for low power consumption. It supports 1366 x 768 native resolution powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port.
The system is powered by an Intel Core i7-4600U 2.7GHz processor. It features 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM, a 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11ac Wi-Fi, three USB 3.0 ports, an RJ-45, a mini DisplayPort, an HDMI connector, and a one full and one half mini card. It also features a light-sensitive webcam and a noise-canceling digital array microphone. Windows 7 Professional English (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Intel i7-4310U Processor
- The Dell Latitude 14 7000 Series E7440 houses an Intel i7-4600U processor. Its dual-cores can reach a stock speed of 2.7 GHz. With a dedicated 3MB L3 cache and 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM, you will be able to multi-task between applications efficiently. Windows 10 Professional English (64-bit) is the installed operating system
- 14″ LED-Backlit Display
- The 14″ HD widescreen display supports 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD 4400 Graphics. The screen has anti-glare finish with LED backlit. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port
- Stay Connected
- Connect to the Internet wirelessly with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Three USB 3.0 Ports
- USB 3.0 can have data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gb/s, which is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. USB 3.0 is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 so you can still use your older USB-compatible devices
- Internal English dual pointing backlit keyboard
- Microsoft Office , Windows 10
- 65W AC