HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw Overview
A multi-functional unit for demanding workplaces, the Color LaserJet Pro M281fdw All-in-One Laser Printer from HP offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions to fulfill your imaging needs. This model can produce 600 x 600 dpi prints in black or color at speeds as fast as 22 ppm, supporting media up to 8.5 x 14″ Legal down to 3 x 5″ paper. Automatic duplexing in a single pass is possible for both printing and copying of dual-sided documents. In the scanning department, a flatbed offers a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi and works at speeds of up to 22 ppm for color and 26 ppm for black-and-white images.
The M281fdw offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet slots in the back for connecting to a computer, as well as an easy-access USB port in the front that allows you print directly from a flash drive or HDD. Additionally, Wi-Fi connectivity enables you to wirelessly send jobs from your mobile device via Mopria, HP ePrint, or Apple AirPrint. You can quickly check and change settings via a 2.7″ touchscreen control panel on the right side. For handling media, a 250-sheet input tray and 100-sheet output bin are used, as well as a 50-sheet ADF for easy scanning and a priority feed slot available for loading individual sheets. Made to be durable, the M281fdw features a maximum monthly duty cycle of 40,000 pages, with a recommended volume between 150 and 2500 pages.
- All-in-one unit for printing, copying, faxing, and scanning documents
- High-quality printing at 600 x 600 dpi, with speeds of up to 22 ppm in black or color depending on your settings
- Flatbed scanner offers a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi, features speeds of 22 ppm for color and 26 ppm for monochrome scans
- Copy function with speeds of up to 22 ppm, featuring automatic duplexing for dual-sided copying
- Two input trays, a single-sheet priority slot and a regular 250-sheet tray, can handle media as large as 8.5 x 14″ down to 3 x 5″ in size
- Automatic document feeder with 50-page capacity for easy dual-sided scanning
- Output bin holds up to 100 sheets of regular paper
- Wi-Fi connectivity with support for Mopria, HP ePrint, and Apple AirPrint, as well as printing directly from a flash drive with an easy-access USB slot
- Additional USB 2.0 and Ethernet slots for wired connection to a computer
- 2.7″ touchscreen control panel for configuring settings and sending jobs
- Maximum monthly duty cycle of 40,000 prints, with a recommended value of 150 to 2500 pages